Spiritual Char Dham Yatra Package
11 Days & 10 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 10 Nights/11 Days
Arrival in Haridwar and Sightseeing
As per your Char Dham tour itinerary, you will be greeted with our tour representative after arrival in Haridwar. Check-into your hotel with your group or family and freshen up. After finishing breakfast, go for sightseeing in Haridwar. Visit temples and ashrams, spend time by the river ghats, and attend the famous Ganga Aarti in the evening. Optional visits to Chila Forest or Khimsar village can be arranged in the day at additional cost. Return to your hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Transfer from Haridwar to Barkot
After breakfast at your hotel, check out from Haridwar. Enjoy a drive through the Doon Valley and take in the beautiful sights of Kempty Fall near Mussoorie. Continue your journey to Barkot to get there in the evening. Check into your hotel in Barkot and enjoy hearty dinner. Acclimatize yourself here for a trek to Yamnotri next day.
Trek to Yamunotri Dham
After breakfast at your hotel in Barkot, start your journey to Yamunotri, the first of Char Dham in Uttarakhand. Start trek from Janki Chatti to Yamuna on a beautiful trail. After reaching Yamunotri, you can offer cooked rice as Prasad in the temple. Take a holy dip in the Surya Kund at Yamunotri and offer prayers to Divya Shila. Pre-booked aarti at the temple can be arranged at additional cost. After darshan at Yamunotri temple, return to your hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Transfer to Uttarkashi and Sightseeing
As per your fourth day of Char Dham tour itinerary, leave for Uttarkashi after breakfast. After check-in formalities, get ready for sightseeing in Uttarkashi. Since the town is known for being one of the popular pilgrimage sites in Uttarakhand, you can bow before different deities at the temples such as the Vishwanath Temple (dedicated to Lord Shiva), the Annapurna Temple, and the Bhairav Temple. Return to your hotel in Uttarkashi for dinner and overnight stay.
Drive to Gangotri Dham – Where the Ganges Flows
Post breakfast in Uttarkashi, drive to Gangotri along the scenic route of Bhagirathi River. Visit the spiritually uplifting Gangotri town where it’s believed that the King Bhagirath worshipped Lord Shiva and the Ganga River started its journey on the earth. After spending a few hours at the temple and taking a holy bath at Gangotri Ghat, start your drive back. Visit Gangnani town to stop by the Parashar Temple and spend the night either in Gangnani or Uttarkashi depending on the time. En route to Uttarkashi, you can also spend some time in Dharali or take a glimpse of Tibetan culture in Harsil.
Long Drive from Uttarkashi to Sitapur
After breakfast at your hotel, take a scenic drive from Uttarkashi or Gangnani to Sitapur to continue your Char Dham yatra package. Drive past picturesque hamlets and let the wind of Garhwal region mesmerize you. After arrival in Sitapur, check into your hotel. Enjoy dinner and comfortable overnight stay at hotel.
Trek to Kedarnath Dham from Gaurikund
After a rejuvenating breakfast, depart from Sitapur to Gaurikund via car. After taking a holy dip in Gauri Kund, start your trek to Kedarnath. Join the chants of other pilgrims along the way while enjoying beautiful views of the hills. After reaching Kedarnath Temple, offer prayers and visit Shankaracharya Samadhi. Don’t forget darshan of Pitra Kund and Udar Kund. Seek blessings from Lord Shiva and meditating sadhus near Rama Cave. Trek back to Gaurikund and enjoy dinner and stay at your hotel in Sitapur.
Day at Leisure
After a good night’s sleep, enjoy breakfast with the beautiful views of snow-capped peaks in Sitapur. Explore nearby attractions in the day. Check into your hotel in Sitapur for dinner and a much-needed comfortable stay.
Drive to Badrinath Dham via Joshimath
After having a tasty breakfast, check out from your hotel in Sitapur. Hit the road to reach Badrinath Dham via car. Enjoy soulful darshan in the evening and offer prayers at the Badrinath Temple or Badri Vishal. Visit nearby attractions such as Narad Kund and Brahma Kapal by the Alaknanda River. Enjoy views of the towering Neelkantha peaks and take a short trip to Bhima Pul in Mana village as well as Vyas Cave and Nan Nagin Pith. Check into your hotel in Badrinath for dinner and comfortable stay.
Drive from Badrinath to Haridwar
Post breakfast at your hotel in Badrinath, pack your bags for the long drive to Haridwar ahead. Check in and dinner at your hotel in Haridwar.
Departure from Haridwar
After having your final breakfast as per the Char Dham tour from Haridwar, start your journey back home.
Hotel LandmarkStar Rating : Location: Haridwar
Near Shankar Ashram Chowk, Main Jwalapur Haridwar Road, Haridwar - 249407.
Hotel Chauhan AnnaxeStar Rating : Location: Uttarkashi
Barkot, Uttarkashi, NH-123, Vikash Nagar Barkot Road, Uttarkashi, Uttarakhand 249141.
Mahima ResortStar Rating : Location: Uttarkashi
Netala, Uttarkashi 249193, India.
Hotel Jagat RajStar Rating : Location: Kedarnath
Sitapur, Kedarnath Road, Rudraprayag HO, Kedarnath , 246171.
Parmarth Lok BadrinathStar Rating : Location: Badrinath
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.