Amazingly Romantic Rajasthan Tour Package
11 Days & 10 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 10 Nights/11 Days
Jaipur: Warm Welcome in Pink City
Upon your arrival in Jaipur, you will be welcomed by the agent’s representative and will be transferred to your hotel. After checking in, you have the entire day for leisure activities. Your Rajasthan holiday package offers you with an opportunity to explore and shop in the city and take in its heritage and charm. As the night falls, you can return to your hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Jaipur: Sightseeing tour
Post a hearty breakfast, you will proceed to explore the various attractions of this vibrant and majestic city. Your Rajasthan tourism package will include exploring enchanting tourist destinations like Amer Fort and its elephant ride, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, and the royal City Palace & Museum. As the night falls, retreat back to your hotel for an appetizing dinner and a sound sleep.
Mandawa: Arrival and sightseeing
Relish an early morning breakfast at your jaipur hotel and start early for your road trip to Mandawa, a dazzling town in Jhunjhunu district of Rajasthan. Your Rajasthan holiday package gives you the freedom to immerse yourself in the rich heritage of the Shekhawati region. Mandawa is well known for its architectural marvels - the Royal Havelis constructed in ancient Indian and Mughal era. After you are done soaking in the royal ambience, you will return to your hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Bikaner: Arrival and sightseeing
Post a delicious breakfast in Mandawa, get ready for a ride to visit Bikaner which is also known as the Food Hub of Rajasthan. As a part of rajasthan tour package, you will get to visit the magnificent Junagarh Fort and other monuments. The fort was earlier referred to as Chintamani but was later renamed Junagarh or "Old Fort" in the early 20th century. You will also have the opportunity to feast on a variety of delicacies offered in Bikaner. Post an exhaustive day of sightseeing and shopping, you will head back to your hotel for a relaxing overnight stay.
Jaisalmer: Arrival and camel safari
After a mouth-watering breakfast at your hotel in Bikaner, you will be transferred to the panoramic desert city of Jaisalmer - also called the “Golden City”. As a part of your Rajasthan Holiday package, you will visit sand dunes, enjoy a delightful camel safari, and feast your eyes to a cultural bonanza. This majestic city draws heavily from the history of the Rajputana and you will notice its influence everywhere. After indulging in all the fun activities of the day, retire back to your hotel for a relaxing overnight stay.
Jaisalmer: City tour
After a hearty meal, as a part of your Rajasthan travel package, you will be taken out to enjoy city tour of Jaisalmer that will cover the Golden Fort or Sonar Killa. This fort is a world heritage site that was built in 1156 AD. You will explore this wonderful city and discover the magnificence of the havelis, namely Patwon ki haveli, Salim singh ki haveli & Nathmal ki haveli. You will be later taken to various charming locations & regions of this beautiful tourist hub. Later as the sun sets, head back to your hotel for a hearty meal and a rejuvenating overnight stay.
Jodhpur: Arrival and Sightseeing
After eating a delicious meal in Jaisalmer, prepare yourself to explore the Blue City of Jodhpur, where blue signifies the home of brahmins. Previously known as Marwar, Jodhpur is the second largest city in Rajasthan. As part of your Rajasthan Holiday itinerary, you will visit the majestic Mehrangarh Fort along with the magnificent Jaswant Thada. You will also explore the beauty & charm of the vibrant city of Jodhpur. Bask in the glory of this historically rich city and take some amazing snaps. In the evening, take a stroll in the lively city of Jodhpur and experience the energetic ambience of the city. Later, you will head back to your hotel for an appetizing meal and stay.
Udaipur: An eventful day awaits you
After a delicious breakfast, prepare yourselves for a drive to Udaipur - the city of Lakes. Set around an array of artificial lakes and famous for its luxurious palaces, this beautiful city will leave you mesmerized with its beauty. In the evening, you can take a leisurely stroll and explore the beautiful lakes of the city. The package also includes a delightful boat ride in Lake Pichola. Later, as the day progresses, retreat back to your hotel for a meal & a rejuvenating sleep.
Udaipur: City tour
After an appetizing breakfast at the hotel, you will head out to the spirited Jagdish temple and the palatial Saheliyon ki bari which houses fountains and kiosks, a lotus pool, and marble elephants. You will also visit the largest palace complex in Rajasthan - City palace. The palace is sorrounded by many places famous for their intricate carvings and expansive courtyards. Capture the serene backdrop of this majestic city and take a stroll before bidding adieu to Udaipur. As the sun sets, head back to your hotel for a relaxing overnight stay.
Pushkar: Arrival and temple tour
After a delicious breakfast at your hotel in Udaipur, start for Pushkar and after checking in to hotel there, you will proceed to the world’s only Brahma Temple. Your Rajasthan tourism package also covers a brisk stroll on the shoreline of the Pushkar Lake & a holy visit to the Savitri Mata Temple. Savour in the glory of these holy places and enjoy the peaceful serenity of the entire setup. As night falls, you will head back to your hotel to relax and enjoy a final overnight stay.
Pushkar: Departure to Jaipur
After eating a hearty breakfast in Pushkar, prepare yourself to get transferred to Jaipur city for your departure. Take back with yourself more than just good memories since your Rajasthan Tour itinerary also offers you some leisure time to shop local artifacts and souvenirs. Finally, bid adieu to the Land of Maharajas and leave for Jaipur airport/railway station
Nahargarh HaveliStar Rating : Location: Jaipur
B-04, Gopal Bari, Behind Corporate Park, Ajmer Road Jaipur.
Hotel Heritage MandawaStar Rating : Location: Mandawa
Main Market, Near Subash Chowk, Mandawa, Rajasthan 333704.
Hotel Bhairon VilasStar Rating : Location: Bikaner
Next to Junagarh Fort, Bikaner, Rajasthan 334001.
The Golden HouseStar Rating : Location: Jaisalmer
28 CVS colony, opposite to collector office, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan 345001.
Amargarh ResortStar Rating : Location: Jodhpur
Pal Rd, Shubham Farm, Bhadu Market, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342003.
Hotel Hilltop PalaceStar Rating : Location: Udaipur
5, Ambavgarh Fatehsagar Udaipur – 313001 Rajasthan, India.
Hotel Raj GardenStar Rating : Location: Pushkar
Near Ramdham, Ajmer Road Pushkar - 305022 Rajasthan, India.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.