Explore The Best of Nepal Tour
5 Days & 4 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 4 Nights/5 Days
Nepal: Welcome to the capital city
As you arrive at the airport in Kathmandu, meet our office personnels who will accommodate you to the hotel. After taking a short relaxing time, you will be taken for a visit to the Hindu culture in Nepal, Pashupatinath. This is the place where holy sadhus pray and cremations are done on the Bagmati River. The tour will continue to the holiest shrine for the Buddhist culture in Nepal, Boudhanath, with its large stupa, this is the place where all devout Buddhists come for a pilgrimage. As the day ends you will head towards the hotel for an overnight stay.
Nepal: Visit to the Pokhara Town
Today after having a relaxing breakfast you will head towards Pokhara which is located 210 KM from Kathmandu.From Pokhara town (2,352 feet) the 25,000+ peaks of the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges rise a scant 20 miles away with no intervening ridges to spoil the view. Enroute you have the option to enjoy cable car riding at Manokamna Temple at your own cost. On arrival at Pokhara, you will check-in to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Nepal: Excursion to Sarangkot
This morning you will go for a excursion trip to Sarangkot after having a delicious breakfast.The village of Sarangkot (1590 m) is situated on the top of a hillock just north of Phewa Lake.This is one of the oldest temples in Pokhara which was a part of Kaski Kingdom, the main deity of the temple,Goddess Durga, was brought from India. Sightseeing to Devi’s fall, also known as Patale Chango is an awesome waterfall lying 2 km southwest of Pokhara. During summer and rainy season, the waterfall takes its real form, with gushing water splashing and making its way through the rocks. Just opposite of Devi’s fall, on the other side of the road, there is Gupteshwor Cave. This cave is popular for the different natural forms made from limestone deposits. Photography is strictly prohibited inside the cave.After an eventful day exploring the natural treasures of Sarangkot, enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Nepal: Leisure day at Kathmandu
Today, start your drive from Sarangkot towards Kathmandu and spend your day in leisure.You are free to explore the city and the nearby places at your own cost. Enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel.
Nepal: Visit to Patan and Departure
This morning after breakfast, you will be taken for a visit to Patan. Also known as Lalitpur, the city of beauty is separated from Kathmandu only by the Bagmati River and is the second largest town in the valley. After taking a stroll and absorbing the sight of the architectural sites, we will move forward to the Tibetan refugee center and end the day tour with a visit to the swayambhu stupa. At the end of the day, you will check-out from the hotel as you will be transferred to the airport for your onboard journey.
Kantipur Temple HouseStar Rating : Location: Kathmandu
Chhusya Galli, Jyatha, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal.
Hotel Lake StarStar Rating : Location: Pokhara
Barahipath-6, Pokhara 33700, Nepal.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.