Best of Himachal Family Tour Package From Delhi
9 Days & 8 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 8 Nights/9 Days
Shimla: Arrival and sightseeing in Shimla
You will meet the agent’s representative in Delhi and get assisted transfer to Shimla, the Queen of Hills and capital of Himachal Pradesh. On your arrival in Shimla, you will check in to your hotel and relax for a while. Later on, you will head out and visit some of the top tourist attractions of Shimla, like Jakhoo Temple, The Ridge, and such. Once done, wander through Mall Road, where you can enjoy shopping and the sites of British buildings. Return to your hotel room and stay overnight.
Shimla: A visit to Kufri
The second day of your Himachal tour package is dedicated to the exploration of Kufri, which is located close to Shimla. Post breakfast, you will be driven to these amazing destination with divine beauty. A glance at the snow-capped mountains embraced with lush green hills or just lose yourself in the jungle trails of Kufri. There are various recreational activities you can indulge in, such as horse riding and rock climbing. After a fun-filled day at these two locations, you will make your way back to the hotel. Enjoy your dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Manali: Off to Manali via Kullu
Wake up and feast on delicious breakfast before you checkout from hotel and proceed towards Manali. While on your way, you will take a halt at Kullu and treat your eyes with its popular handicraft and eye-soothing beauty. As you reach Manali, the representative will ensure a smooth check in to your hotel. After all the process, you can relax for a while and enjoy a couple of hours breathing the beauty of this famous hill-station. As the day comes to an end, piping-hot dinner will be waiting for you in your hotel’s restaurant.
Manali: Local sightseeing
Wake up to a lovely day and embark on the sightseeing tour of Manali, post breakfast. Start with the Mall Road and continue towards Vashisht Temple, Hadimba Temple, and Van Vihar. Later on, return to your hotel for a delicious night meal and cozy stay.
Full day tour of Solang Valley
Enjoy a delicious breakfast, and get ready to enjoy an for an adventurous day at the Solang Valley.Today you will get an opportunity to quench your thirst for adventure by indulging in various thrilling activities like skiing, Horse riding, ropeway, Yak riding, paragliding, zorbing, and more (at own expenses). After an adventurous day, head back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Dharamshala: Arrival and sightseeing
After having breakfast and checking out of the hotel, this 8 nights, 9 days Himachal tour itinerary will take you to Dharamshala. Enjoy the scenic road trip to this serene little hill-station of the monks. You will check-in to your new hotel, on arrival. You can relax for a couple of hours before heading out for sightseeing in Dharamshala. During this guided tour, you will visit Mcleodganj, Bhagsu Nag, Kangra Art Gallery, various Tibetan monasteries, and many other tourist places. After sightseeing session, delicious dinner will be served to you in your hotel. Stay overnight at the hotel and relish the serenity in the air.
Dalhousie: Arrival and sightseeing
After feasting on mouth-watering breakfast, you will check-out from hotel. Your drive towards Dalhousie will be adorned with pine and deodar groves, on both sides of the road. On your arrival and completing check-in formalities, you can unwind for a while. After rejuvenating your energy, you can gear up for exploring Khajjiar - The Mini Switzerland of India. You can indulge in various sports activities such as zorbing and kayaking. Sightseeing highlights of the day are Khajji Nag Temple and Khajjiar Lake. While exploring the Mini Switzerland of India, you can click loads of pictures with an enchanting backdrop of Dhauladhar Range. As the seventh day of your 8 nights and 9 days Himachal family package ends, return to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Dalhousie: Excursion to Panchpula and Satdhara Falls visit
Post breakfast, you will head over to Panchpula for a day’s excursion. Panchpula, as the name suggests, means five bridges and is renowned for its pleasant weather and glistening water streams. The brilliant fusion of nature’s various gems makes Panchpula a delight for the eyes. While on your way, you will halt at Satdhara Falls where you can enjoy nature at its best. Once you are back to the hotel, gorge on the delicious night meal before calling it a day.
Dalhousie: Back to Delhi
You will check-out from your hotel, after having breakfast. From there on, the representative will assist you with your transfer back to Delhi. With the scenic road trip, your memorable family trip to Himachal will also come to an end.
Satyam Paradise HotelStar Rating : Location: Shimla
Shimla Kalka Road | Tara Devi, Shimla 171010, India.
Mountain Green VillaStar Rating : Location: Manali
Kanyal Rd, Simsa Village, Manali, Himachal Pradesh 175131.
Meghavan Holiday ResortStar Rating : Location: Dharamshala
Bhagsunag, Near Mcleodganj, Upper Dharamshala, Kangra, Bhagsunag, Near Mcleodganj, Upper Dharamshala , Himachal Pradesh India.
Hotel MongasStar Rating : Location: Dalhousie
Gandhi Chowk, Dalhousie - 176304 Himachal Pradesh, India.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.