Mauritius Family Vacation: Wildlife & Beaches
5 Days & 4 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 4 Nights/5 Days
Mauritius: Arrival & Leisure Day
Welcome to the azure island of Mauritius. As you arrive at Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport for your Mauritius holiday, an agent’s representative will receive you and escort you to your resort. Register yourself at the reception and relax in your room with your loved ones. Your evening is at leisure and you can utilize it to visit the nearby beaches. Walk amidst crashing waves. Come back to the resort for a hearty dinner and overnight stay.
Mauritius: Full day excursion to Ile Aux Cerfs Island
Relish a healthy breakfast and proceed to the scintillating Ile Aux Cerfs Island for a day full of adventure and merriment. A privately owned island famous for its pristine beaches, your Mauritius holiday would be incomplete without a trip to these irresistible islands. Indulge in pleasurable, optional water activities and choose from a range of sports such as parasailing, underwater sea walk, snorkeling, and speed boat ride. Watch your kids relax as they enjoy these thrilling activities and cherish the familial bond. Come back to your resort for a delectable dinner and a warm stay.
Mauritius: Full day North or South Island tour
Savor a healthy breakfast with your family on the third day of your Mauritius family package from India and get transferred to the island of your choice. Travel Triangle’s North Island Tour of Mauritius will take you to the capital city of Port Louis where you can visit the Champ de Mars Racecourse, which is the oldest racecourse in the Southern Hemisphere. You will also be taken to the Place D’Armes which is the city’s most spectacular boulevard, and Le Caudan Waterfront that is home to popular shopping outlets, casinos and cinemas. A tour of the South Island on the other hand, will take you and your family to the spectacular Chamarel Waterfall, the Grand Bassin Temple and lake, and a fascinating volcanic crater in Trou aux Cerfs with its seven colored earth. Also visit the heritage town of Curepipe for local sightseeing. Come back to your resort from the North or South Island and have a delicious dinner.
Mauritius: Casela Nature & Leisure Park
Savor a delicious breakfast on the penultimate day of your family holiday in Mauritius and get transferred to the famous Casela Nature & Leisure Park for a thrilling and adventurous day. Walk through the aviary and take the mighty Toboggan Slide with your loved ones beside you. Enjoy other optional activities such as quad biking, safaris, canyoning, zip lines, mud karting, and 4D cinema. Come back to the resort after a delightful day and treat your taste buds to a warm dinner. Retreat to your room and prepare for the journey back home, the following day. Optional: Entry ticket (inclusive of Toboggan Ride and Big Cats Park) is provided. All other rides undertaken will be charged.
Post-breakfast, check out from the resort. You will be transferred to the airport as your Mauritius family holiday comes to an end.
Le Grand Bleu HotelStar Rating : Location: Mauritius
Coastal Road, Trou-aux-Biches, Mauritius.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.