Family Special Dubai Tour With Desert Safari
4 Days & 3 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 3 Nights/4 Days
Dubai: Amazing Dhow Cruise with dinner awaits you
Upon your arrival, a representative will pick you from the airport and drop you at your hotel. Check into the hotel and have some rest. In the evening you’ll be picked for Dhow Cruise.
Sail along the Dubai Creek and let your family and kids enjoy a delicious international buffet dinner in a world class environment. Transfer back to the hotel and end the first day of your happy Dubai vacation. Retire for the day in the cozy hotel room with your family.
Dubai: Enjoy half-day Dubai city tour
Post a filling breakfast, start your half day Dubai city tour and let your family get the best Middle Eastern experience. Visit the Dubai Museum, the delightful Jumeirah Mosque, the renowned seven-star Burj Al Arab Hotel, the overwhelmingly opulent Atlantis Hotel, and the crescent-shaped man-made Palm Island.
Shop at the city’s well-known shopping malls. Later in the evening, spend time with you kids at Jumeirah Beach. You can also marvel at the shimmering views of the Dubai city. The day ends with a cozy overnight stay at the hotel.
Dubai: Desert Safari with Barbecue Dinner
Start your day with a filling breakfast. Proceed for Desert Safari tour in the afternoon for an adventure-packed day.
Enjoy delightful desert activities like dune bashing and off-roading. Witness engaging cultural performances and enjoy a finger-licking dinner laid out on the cool desert sands. As the dusk falls, return to your hotel for a relaxing overnight stay.
Optional: You can customize your Dubai tour package with a fun filled visit to Ski Dubai in the morning. (Charges extra)
Enjoy a leisure day and depart with sweet memories
Enjoy a hearty breakfast at the hotel. Indulge in a hearty shopping therapy at Dubai’s famous malls and souks before your flight. Get to the airport, and board your flight back home with lovely memories of your fun-filled Dubai vacation!
Admiral Plaza HotelStar Rating : Location: Dubai
Khalid Bin Al Waleed Road, Al Nahdha St, Bur Dubai - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.