Scenic Kerala Holiday Package
9 Days & 8 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 8 Nights/9 Days
Welcome to the port city of Cochin
Upon your arrival at Cochin, you will be received by agent’s representative and transferred to the hotel. Reach the hotel and complete check-in formalities. Refresh and unwind before the trip itinerary of your Kerala tour package takes you to famous nearby tourist attractions of Cochin such as Mattancherry Palace, Fort Cochin, St. Francis Church and the Cochin Marine Drive. Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Travel to Munnar
Start day 2 of your Kerala holiday itinerary with an early morning breakfast before you are driven towards the hill-station of Munnar through lush green hills and valleys. Upon arrival in Munnar, check into the hotel and relax for a while. Later, visit the Flower Garden, the cardamom plantation, and tea plantations. Enjoy the second half of the day at leisure and end this day of your Kerala tour package with an overnight stay at the hotel.
Full day sightseeing tour of Munnar
Wake up to a delectable breakfast in the morning and then set out for a full day tour of Munnar. As per the trip itinerary of your Kerala tour package, visit famous tourist hotspots in Munnar like the Eravikulam National Park, Mattupetty Dam, Photopoint view, Echo point, and the beautiful Kundale Lake. Do not forget to capture enticing pictures of these most photogenic tourist hotspots in Munnar. Day 2 of your Kerala holiday package ends with an overnight stay at the hotel.
Transfer to Thekkady
On the fourth day of your 9-day Kerala tour package, travel to explore the wild of Thekkady. Treat yourself to a healthy breakfast, and then check-out from the hotel for an enticing onward journey to Thekkady. Take joy in the awe-inspiring scenic beauty of lush green hills and valleys. Upon arrival in Thekkady, check-in at the hotel and unwind. Once you refuel yourself, your Kerala trip itinerary takes you to Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary where one can enjoy the jungle safari and catch glimpses of raw nature. After this, return to the hotel, relax and enjoy a comfortable overnight stay in Thekkady, marking an end to day 4 of your 9-day tour in Kerala.
Houseboat stay in Alleppey
Enjoy breakfast with your co-travelers before checking out from the hotel and starting a road trip to Alleppey. Upon arrival in Alleppey, check into the Houseboat, have lunch on board and relax as boat cruises slowly in the still backwaters. This is the most prominent and sought-after feature of all Kerala tour packages. Standing on the open-air deck late in the evening and viewing the night sky is a great experience that you may cherish forever. The day ends with dinner and an overnight stay in the houseboat.
Alleppey to Kumarakom
Have an early morning breakfast and then disembark from the houseboat to leave for Kumarakom using SH-40 which makes sure that you get to witness the surrounding natural beauty. Upon arrival in Kumarakom, check-in to the resort and make yourself at home. Remaining part of the day of your Kerala tour package itinerary can be spent leisurely wherein you get to wander about the local markets and shop for some best things to buy in Kumarakom. The day ends with an overnight stay at the resort.
Off to Kovalam
Fuel yourself with a hearty breakfast and then check out from the hotel as you get transferred to Kovalam. Reach Kovalam in the afternoon and check into the hotel. After relaxing for some time, visit some of the most famous beaches of Kerala such as Lighthouse Beach, Samudra Beach and Shanghumugham Beach. Neyyar Lake, Vellayani Dam and Kovalam Fish Market are some other major tourist hotspots in Kovalam which are unique in one way or the other. As the day ends, return to the hotel to enjoy a comfortable overnight stay.
Kovalam to Kanyakumari
The penultimate day of your holiday in Kerala starts with a piping-hot, well-served morning breakfast. After breakfast, you leave for the coastal city of Kanyakumari famous for its sunrise view. As you reach Kanyakumari, check into the hotel and take your time to relax and unwind. Later, visit the famous Vivekananda Rock Memorial, Thiruvalluvar Statue, Vattakottai Fort at the beach and Lady of Ransom Church which are some of the most popular tourist places in Kanyakumari. At the end of the day, return to the hotel and enjoy a goodnight’s sleep at the hotel.
The tour ends today
Have your breakfast and then check out from the hotel. You’ll be transferred to Trivandrum Airport/Railway Station as it’s time to say goodbye to Kerala with truck loads of memories.
Hotel Diwans Court CochinStar Rating : Location: Cochin
Diwans Road, Pallimukku, Ernakulam Ernakulam South Railway Station Kochi - 682016, Kerala.
Bella Vista ResortStar Rating : Location: Munnar
Chithirapuram Post Chithirapuram Munnar - 685565, Kerala.
Hotel Seasons ThekkadyStar Rating : Location: Thekkady
Munnar Thekkady Road, Munnar Thekkady Road Thekkady – 685509 Kerala, India.
AC Deluxe HouseboatStar Rating : Location: Alleppey
R K Saffron Mamangalam Palarivattom P.O, Alleppey , 688003.
Renai Green Fields KumarakomStar Rating : Location: Kumarakom
Kottayam - Kumarakom Road, Chengalam South, Kaipuzhamuttu, Kerala 686563.
Samudra Theeram Beach ResortStar Rating : Location: Kovalam
I T D C Grove Beach, Trivandrum District, Kovalam, Kerala 695527.
Hotel Sea ViewStar Rating : Location: Kanyakumari
Near Vivekananda Rock Memorial, 2-18 A6, East Car Street.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.