Rejuvenating Dharamshala Family Package
5 Days & 4 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 4 Nights/5 Days
Arrival in Amritsar
On arrival at Amritsar Airport / Railway Station, our representative will welcome you along with your family members. After a sweet meet and greet session, our representative will drive you to the hotel booked for your stay in Amritsar. Check-in at the hotel, and unwind in your rooms. Later, proceed for a sightseeing tour of the city which includes a visit to most popular tourist places such as Golden Temple, and Wagah Border. Head back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Transfer from Amritsar to Dharamshala
After a scrumptious breakfast, check-out from the hotel, and embark on a road journey to the quaint hill town of Mcleodganj. During this scenic drive, you can rejuvenate with your loved ones, and enjoy the mesmerizing views of the majestic mountains and lush green surroundings. Often called the Little Lhasa, Mcleodganj is home to the residence of his holiness, The Dalai Lama. The Tibetan Government in exile has been headquartered here for over three decades. On your arrival in Mcleodganj, check-in at the hotel, and rest for some time. Later explore the town by visiting the Tibetan Medical Centre, church of St. John, Tsuglagkhang Temple, and local monasteries. Also, visit the Dharamshala cricket stadium, and take a stroll across the famous Mall Road. After a tiring day, head back to the hotel for dinner and overnight in Dharamshala.
Transfer from Dharamshala to Dalhousie
After a lip-smacking breakfast, check-out from the hotel, and board the cab to begin your drive to Dalhousie along with your loved ones. It is one of the most famous hill station in Himachal known for its snow capped mountains. On arrival in Dalhousie, check-in at the hotel booked for you and your family. Remaining part of the day is free for leisure activities. Enjoy a luscious supper, followed by a restful overnight stay at the hotel.
Day excursion to Khajjiar
After a delectable breakfast, gear up for a full day excursion to Khajjiar. Also known as the Mini Switzerland of India, Khajjiar is a saucer shaped Plateau surrounded by dense pine and deodar forests. On arrival in Khajjiar, spend some time near the serene lake, situated in the center of the hill town, and proceed forward to explore the expansive 9-hole golf course. Later, in the afternoon, drive back to the hotel in Dalhousie. Enjoy a palatable dinner, and a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Post breakfast, check out from the hotel, and continue your journey back to Amritsar. Our driver will drop you directly to Amritsar Airport / Railway station from where you can catch your onward flight / train back home.
Hotel Grand GalaxyStar Rating : Location: Amritsar
Plot No 5, Hotels Lane 2,Amritsar, Queens Road, Amritsar, Punjab 143001.
Hotel Triund HeightsStar Rating : Location: Dharamshala
McLeodganj Road, Bhagsu Nag, Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh 176219.
Hotel MongasStar Rating : Location: Dalhousie
The Mall, Gandhi Chowk, Dalhousie, Himachal Pradesh 176304.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.