Exotic Seychelles Family Packages
8 Days & 7 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 7 Nights/8 Days
On your arrival in Seychelles, our representative will meet you at the airport and guide you to the vehicle booked for your transfer to hotel in Mahe. Check-in to the hotel, and unwind in your rooms. Rest of the day is free for you to relax and enjoy the resort facilities, or visit Eden Island (known for clubs and casinos). Today’s overnight stay will be at this hotel itself.
Day at leisure or optional tour of Mahe city (Additional Cost/Own)
After savoring a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel, the whole day is at leisure for you to explore the city (own expense), or relax in your rooms. The optional sightseeing tour includes visits to places like Botanical Garden, Coco de Mer, and the giant land of tortoises and fruit bats. Tourists will also get an opportunity to visit the souvenir kiosks at the Esplanade where they can shop for souvenirs at the curio stalls, see the National Library, and Carrefours des Arts. Later, you can proceed to Eden island which is home to a number of luxurious villas, sophisticated maisons and stylish apartments, elegant marina, mall, casino, bars, restaurants, and a vibrant nightlife. During the daytime, travelers can also enjoy an authentic lunch at The Maharaja Indian Restaurant. After an extensive sightseeing tour, you will be transferred to the hotel with a stop at the view point to admire the splendid view of Victoria and the neighboring islands.
Day at leisure Or Marine Park Glass Bottom boat tour (Additional Cost/Own)
After a healthy breakfast, enjoy a full day at leisure. You can also opt for an optional tour of the St. Anne National Marine Park (own expenses). You will be transferred to the location from where the glass bottom tour will commence. During the tour, you will get an opportunity to witness the diverse marine life of Seychelles, feed the tropical fish surrounding the boat, and indulge the activity of snorkeling, or swimming. During the daytime, you will also get an opportunity to savor the authentic flavors of the local culinary delights at the beach. Later, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Transfer from Mahe Island to La Digue Island
Kickstart your day with a lip-smacking breakfast, and prepare to check-out from the hotel. Our representative will be waiting outside the hotel to escort you to the Mahe Ferry port from where you will board the ferry to La Digue island.On your arrival in La Digue, our representative will receive you at the port and will guide you to your vehicle for transfer to the resort. Rest of the day is free for you to explore the island. You can enjoy watersports on the beach (optional). Later, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay in La Digue.
Day at leisure
After a filling breakfast, you have a full day at leisure to explore the island on your own. You can rent a bicycle to explore the stunning beaches of La digue island on your own. During your bicycle tour, you can visit Anse Source d'Argent beach, Grand Anse beach, and other interesting coves along the way. As you tour the island immerse yourself in the unique atmosphere, and discover the flora and fauna of La Digue. Bird watchers may even be fortunate enough to catch sight of the Paradise Fly Catcher, one of the world’s rarest birds found on the island. After exploring the island on your own will, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Transfer to Praslin island
After a delectable breakfast check out from the hotel and prepare for transfer from la Digue to Praslin. Upon arrival in Praslin, you can relax for sometime in the afternoon. After a brief period of relaxation, you can spend some time at Anse Lazio Beach, one of the most beautiful beach in Seychelles, popular due to it's rock formation. At the end of the day, head back to the hotel for a restful overnight stay.
Day at leisure or optional tour of Praslin island (Additional Cost/Own)
After a palatable breakfast, you will have a full day at leisure with your near and dear ones wherein you can choose to do whatever you want. On this day you can embark on an optional tour of the Praslin Island with your family members. If you want to opt for the tour, then after breakfast, prepare to leave for Valle De Mai, and Anse lazio tour. Our representative will pick you up from the hotel for a drive along the coastal road, uphill to the Vallee de Mai. This excursion allows you to experience Vallee de Mai a Nature Reserve, one of UNESCO’s World Heritage sites, famous for its unique palm forest, and the legendary Coco de Mer and its unique shaped nut. After the tour, you will be transferred to Anse Lazio beach, ranked as one of the world’s best beaches, for swimming and snorkeling. Family members can choose to indulge in such activities, or simply to relax on the beach. Later, head back to the hotel for overnight stay.
On the last day of your family vacation in Seychelles, enjoy a lip-smacking breakfast, and pack your luggage to check-out from the hotel, and transfer to Mahe island. As soon as you arrive at Mahe jetty, our representative will be there to receive you and escort you to the airport for your flight back home.
Le Relax Hotel & RestaurantStar Rating : Location: Mahe
PO Box 215, Victoria, Mahe Island MAHE, Seychelles Mahe, Seychelles.
Patatran Village HotelStar Rating : Location: La Digue Island
Anse Patates, La Digue Island, Seychelles.
Berjaya Praslin ResortStar Rating : Location: Preslin
Cote DOr Esplanade, Anse Volbert, Seychelles.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.