Incredible Uttarakhand Tour Package
7 Days & 6 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 6 Nights/7 Days
Mussoorie: Pick up from Delhi and arrival in Mussoorie
After our agent’s representative picks you up from Delhi, lay back and enjoy the comfortable ride to Mussoorie, as part of your Uttarakhand tourism packages. Check into the best resort in Mussoorie, freshen up and relax for a while, before leaving to explore the city in the evening. The top attractions in Mussoorie include Mall Road for a bout of shopping, and others. Come back to the hotel for a delicious dinner with the family and overnight stay, as per your Uttarakhand tourism package. You could also opt for a family bonfire night for a more fun-filled evening.
Mussoorie: Spend a day exploring the attractions near Mussoorie
After a hearty breakfast, embark of an exploration of nearby attractions such as Dhanaulti, the ancient shrine of Sukhdevi Temple, Mall Road and the much famed Kempty Falls, as part of your Uttarakhand tourism packages. The roads are lined by towering pine and deodar trees, so sit back and relax on a seamless journey. Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Haridwar: Departure to Haridwar
After a sumptuous breakfast, embark on a journey towards Haridwar as part of your Uttarakhand tour package from Delhi. On the way, stop to check out the top attractions of Rishikesh, such as Ram Jhulla, Laxman Jhulla, and the towering mountains in the distance. In the evening, check into one of the best hotels in Haridwar and enjoy a delicious dinner, followed by a fun overnight stay. You can also check out the Ganga Aarti in the evening.
Jim Corbett: Departure to Jim Corbett
After a scrumptious breakfast, complete your check-out formalities and leave for Jim Corbett National Park, the oldest of its kind in India. Check into one of the most comfortable resorts in Jim Corbett, and leave for a sightseeing tour of nearby attractions, as per your Uttarakhand packages. Cover major tourist destinations such as River Kosi, Garjiya Temple and Corbett Falls among others. Return to the hotel in the evening for a delicious family dinner and overnight stay, as part of your Uttarakhand package. Maybe after dinner, you could enjoy a walk with the family along the lush green roads.
Nainital: Depart for Nainital with stopover in Almora
After enjoying a delectable breakfast, check out from the hotel. Leave for Nainital, a town dotted with serene lakes. En route, enjoy a stopover at Almora. On reaching Nainital, by late afternoon or early evening, check into one of the best hotels in Nainital. Relax for a while, and in the evening enjoy a bout of local sightseeing. Top attractions in Nainital covered today include Naini Lake, Mall Road, Naina Devi Temple and the Tibetan market, as part of the Uttarakhand tourism package. Make sure you click loads of pictures with the family, as memories to cherish forever. Come back to the hotel for a delicious family dinner and enjoy an overnight stay.
Nainital: Spend some time by the lakes
After a filling breakfast, leave for a lake tour in and around Nainital. The top attractions covered today include Bhimtal, Sattal and Naukuchiatal, as part of your Uttarakhand holiday packages. After a fun day spent with the family, come back to the hotel for a delicious dinner and overnight stay as per your Uttarakhand tour package from Delhi. Since this is the last night of the vacation, maybe you could opt for a bonfire with the family.
Depart for Delhi
After a hearty breakfast, pack and complete your check out formalities at the hotel. Start on your return journey back home to Delhi, as part of your Uttarakhand tour package.
Hotel Oak BushStar Rating : Location: Mussoorie
Oak Road, Near Landour Clock Tower, Mussoorie, Uttarakhand 248179.
Hotel The Great AnandaStar Rating : Location: Haridwar
Haridwar - Dehradun Road, Motichur, Haridwar, Uttarakhand 249411.
Corbett KingdomStar Rating : Location: Corbett
Ram Nagar, Bhaghat Singh Street Ramnagar Distt. Nainital.
Season Resort NainitalStar Rating : Location: Nainital
CRST Road, Behind Mallital Rickshaw Stand The Mall Nainital - 263139.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.