Have A Unique Honeymoon Experience In Bhutan
6 Days & 5 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 5 Nights/6 Days
Upon your arrival at Paro Airport, you will be picked up by our representative and driven to Thimphu. Check in your hotel in Thimphu and freshen up. You can spend the afternoon exploring the Centenary Farmer’s market, or you can take a leisurely stroll to Tashichho Dzong which houses the throne room and offices of the King. Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Post breakfast get ready for an exciting tour of Thimphu. The tour includes a visit to National Memorial Chorten, Buddha Point or Kuensel Phodrang, Chang Gangkha Monastery the oldest temple in the valley, Takin Zoo the reserve for the National Animal of Bhutan. In the afternoon, you are scheduled to visit Changlimthang Stadium and Archery ground, Jungshi handmade paper factory that produces Bhutanese traditional paper called Deh-sho, Institute for Zorig Chusum or the Arts and Crafts School where students learn the traditional Bhutanese art and the local craft shops. Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Thimphu to Punakha
After breakfast embark on a drive to the picturesque town of Punakha/Wangdue. enroute stop at Dochu La Pass from where you can get a great view of the Himalayas. Visit the Punakha Dzong built at the confluence of the Po and Mo Chu Rivers. Check in the hotel and spend the night here.
Post breakfast proceed for a drive to Paro. Enroute enjoy the spectacular views of Shaba River Point and Paro airport view. Upon arrival in Paro check in at the hotel. Freshen up and visit Rinpung Dzong well known as Paro Dzong. Return to the hotel for the night.
After breakfast get ready for an adventurous trek to Taktsang Monastery or Tiger’s Nest. No trip to Bhutan is complete without a visit to the Tiger’s Nest. It takes about 2 hours trek to reach this magnificent monastery perched on a cliff at a height of 900 meters and with an amazing history.
After breakfast, you will be dropped to the airport where you can board your flight for onward journey.
Hotel White TaraStar Rating : Location: Thimphu
Olakha, Thimphu, Bhutan.
Hotel VaraStar Rating : Location: Punakha
Lobesa, Punakha 13001, Bhutan.
Hotel KhamsumStar Rating : Location: Paro
Paro 12001, Bhutan.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.